Monday, October 4, 2010

Say what you mean

I now walked in and somebody said to me "I now called your name you are going to live long" live long my tail, we all know you mean I sorry as hell that you now walked in here. None of the people in the room were my friends therefore in true bajan slang they were talking muh name. People don't understand if I don't like you, you cease to exist. You are not important enough for me to talk about or for me to covet your things. Never let your friends know how good your man treats you I have always heard, but a true friend wouldn't want him. My friend sent me a blackberry message that I laughed off but now I realise it is true, remember your mother said to give your old stuff to the less fortunate, well honey child have the man and the friends that I thought I had since clearly they are not worth it!

No comments: