Sunday, October 3, 2010

Too many I don't know when last

I don't know when last I blogged
when last I exercised
when last I studied
when last I sold a piece of jewelry
when last I did my hair
when last I cooked
but that was because I wasted too much time
time on people who are not true friends
time on an ex that is not worth it
time on a workmate that stole from me
time taking those so called friends where they needed to get
time cooking for people that I can't risk eating from
fixing it
entails going to bed early to get up to exercise
entails saving some money
entails marketing myself instead of advertising others
entails being more careful with my money
entails going to the supermarket
entails looking in the books I spent so much money on

1 comment:

new2locs said...

Glad to see you're still around!