Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey I've been tagged

Since I have only started my blog this week tagging someone might be hard but I'll give it a go


1. Link to the person that tagged you.....

2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have been tagged by HappilyNappilyNish
1. I have a daughter
2. My daughter and I share the same first name
3. I have approximately 300 fish (I heard fish are calming)
4. I wear perfume the same colour as the clothes I am wearing
5. I love jewelry
6. I played basketball for Barbados



Now for the big one I am tagging.....Cynthia Taylor
Dewdrop
Queen Nat
Nihuru
Amina
Moniqa

Kisses Bougie

8 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

I was in your wonderful country back in June...it is beautiful

Bougie said...

It is raining right now and I miss the beach lol

Locs2Envy said...

Yeah but rain there is not like the rain that we get here. It's such a really nice "soft" rain. What part of Barbados do you live in? I was in Christ Church. I loved the Z vans.

Bougie said...

I work in Christ Church but I live in St. Michael .... there was nothing soft about this rain trust me... but it is nice to go to sleep to

Locs2Envy said...

LOL I loved it. We walked in it and could barely feel it touching our skin.

I loved the beaches but that sand was no joke...I came home with sand in my hair, inside the lining of my swim suit and everywhere else. I even ended up with a couple of sand flies in my laptop...I never got bit by them until I got all of the way back to the US...LOL

I tried to add you blog to my links but I got a message about there being no feed and that the blog was unavailable due to possible violations. I'll try again. I would love to add your blog to my links so that I can find it easily.

Locs2Envy said...

alright, I just tried again and it says "Blogger: Possible Blogger Terms of Service Violation"

Bougie said...

they said they have to verify the blog to make sure it is not spam... I requested them to unlock it so I guess that's when you'll be able to add me... sandflies are no joke at all the thing is they don't need sand trust me they are everywhere but luckily for me they don't bite me they probably smelled your new blood..lol

Locs2Envy said...

LOL (Sandflies)...sorry to just be responding...I literally fell asleep at the computer. I have been burning the candle from both ends lately and it is catching up with me.

I'll keep checking to see when I can add your blog. Be Blessed!