Monday, October 13, 2008

Things of note

I have been released.......yes they have decided I am an actual blogger and it is not spam - although spam is relative, since I might think that what I am writing is so sensible and you may think it is a a bunch of crap and may want to block me yourselves....lol

I may not have to cut my hair after all... I am studying for exams and I may just pull it all out

Usually by now my hair would have sooooooooooo much new growth and now I want to cut it off it is not moving..... some things make you go hmmmm!!



Kisses Bougie

2 comments:

knotsnlocks said...

Hey! You may have answered these questions in a previous post, but I have a few questions for you.How long have you had your traditional locs? Why are you getting sisterlocks? Do you have any pics of your locs? I'd love to see them!

Bougie said...

I have had my locks for 2yrs May 01,2008 and apart from liking the look and versatility of sisterlocks I was in a car accident last September and now my locks are too heavy for my head