Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged... I'm IT!!!!

1. Link to the person that tagged you.....

2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have been tagged by N'Drea

1. I am allergic to pepper but it calms my stomach so I eat it anyway
2. I am into growing vegetables and not flowers cus I can't eat flowers
3. I am doing a double major in Economics and Accounting
4. I collect piggy banks
5. I never went to the cinema and stayed awake long enough to see the title of the film
6. I watched Titanic once in 2005 but it watched me about 60 times since the year it came out cus I fell asleep before it started.

I am tagging
goodnapps
Audrey's pleasure
Chosen Vessel {Abena}
Trina
Aya
lovelylocks



Kisses Bougie

No comments: